Saturday, March 10, 2012

Thoughts of Today on Stuff

   So I've got loads of notes flying around in my head - things that I want to do, things that I shouldn't have done (said, thought, etc...), and things that I don't want to do.
I suppose we all have lists of this sort and most of our regrets are basically pointless in the end - just keep on learning.
   I'd like to have sex with a prostitute for one thing. Why not ?
No commitment, no effort, no real work involved.
Except for the sex, unless you're totally lazy.
Notice I didn't write, "I'd like to have sex with a whore". 
Are those really two different things, two different statements ?
I think so.
Quite often we are all whores - we whore out ourselves and say the hell with dignity.
We take jobs we hate - which are demeaning.
We sacrifice our minds and bodies for money.
We sell out.
We live existences that we are not proud of -like working as a cleaner in a certain Belgian hostel -but fuck it, regrets are bullshit.
  So if we're all whores sometimes, then we've all been fucked before - sexually or not.
Without dignity, without money.
At least prostitute sounds nicer, more professional,  like Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman".
Actually, call girl sounds better still - classy.
A slut or an easy woman is a different story altogether and that's been done, ( I won't even start on the topic of the hypocrisy of male/female sexual activity). 
No regrets.
  In the end, I doubt that I will go with a prostitute, but if I do, I have a strong feeling that I won't feel good about. Who knows ? 
Masterbation's cheaper.
But again, fuck it, no regrets, right ?  

  I'd like to learn French. I'd like to learn Italian. I'd like to learn Japaneese, I'd like to learn Portugeese, etc... This one's obvious - just move my ass.

  I want to travel to Asia - Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, etc... again this one's obvious - move my ass, plan it and do it.

 I want to buy a motorcycle. Not just any piece of crap. Not the one that's the cheapest - the best deal. No, I want a Harley- Davidson - rock and fucking roll !
No explanations.
Of course, no regrets.

  So, now on to the things I don't want... (this could also be better entitled things I hate, or at least don't like)
I don't want to drink - at least not two bottles of whiskey in two days.
Sometimes the things we like or even love the most are the worst for us (eg. Single malt whiskey, Guiness, women, cocaine,etc...)
I refuse to say some kind of bullshit like,"I'll never touch a drop of alcohol ever again".
That is ridiculous. Anyone who makes a statement like that is unrealistic and stupid.  
Imagine - Penelope Cruz walks up to me and asks me to take multiple shots of tequila off of her naked body.
No brainer, right?
Of course, I would do that anyday,everyday, forever,(feel free to insert any of your own personal fantasies into this statement, I've got loads of women and scenerios regarding this. Another list...).
No regrets,right ?

No comments: