Monday, March 26, 2012

Some New Thoughts...

   So now maybe the new trick is not giving a fuck.
It sounds so easy, so rock and roll.
The question is not only how, but when, and where? 
The bigger, more important question is should I even try to start giving a fuck.
Is it even possible ?
For fuck's sake, sometimes I even cry during sad or "inspirational" scenes in movies. 
Maybe it's all a bit like magic - in the illusion, in the slight of hand.
I just have to pretend to not give a fuck. 
Don't show my cards.
Keep everything close to my chest.
No need to wear anything, ( like my stupid heart, for example), on my sleeve.
No need to boast or brag.
Just keep quite.
Don't reveal.
Don't tell stories about "how one time, I did this or that..."
Don't fall in love.
Don't share.
Don't let them know how you feel, not too much anyway.
Because in the end, everyone gives a fuck about something, even if it's nothing more than the fear of other people not thinking that you don't give a fuck about anything.

No comments: