Saturday, March 17, 2012

Remember When I Said... / Sobriety on St. Patty's Day ?

  So, I recall writing a while back that I wanted to have sex with a prostitute. Well today the opportunity presented itself.
 It was just  past sunset and I sat down to have a cigarette in the lovely modern park with the interesting fountain that resembles a castle wall with knights peering over the top. A girl walks up to me and asks if I speak English."Yes", I answered and she sat down. I'm thinking, "wow this girl is kind of pretty, maybe I would, I dunno ? She's got a nice body and she looks between 30-35, maybe she has a nice fuck." She then asked me if I wanted company. Without thinking about it, I said, "yeah sure no problem". I thought she just wanted to have a chat, sit on the bench, maybe she was gonna ask me for a smoke. Then again she asked me the same thing, "Did I want company?". The second time, I understood what she meant - she was a prostitute.
This was my chance - fuck it, no regrets, right ?
 I causally answered, "No, I'm fine". She asked if I was sure and before I could answer she asked, with desperate lost eyes if I could give her five euro, or even one euro -something.
Any sexual urge that may have been tickled was now bathing in freezing ice cold water. It was too sad.
Truly pitiful
Nothing can take a piss on a libido like sad desperation.
I told her that I didn't have anything - sorry.
She left and it was then that I remembered that I'd written that I wanted to have a fuck with a prostitute.
I also remembered that it's St. Patrick's day and I'm totally sober.
I guess I'm not ready yet.    
Or maybe I am. 

No comments: